Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 large bananas, sliced down the middle then in half
2. 1/2 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
3. 1/4 cup powdered sugar
4. 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
5. oil (for frying)
1. Warm potatoes 30 seconds in microwave.
2. With a spoon make sure potatoes are mashed really good getting all lumps out.
3. Add peanut butter and combine with powdered sugar, blend well.
4. Place bananas in batter make sure bananas well coated on all sides.
5. Drop bananas in hot oil cook for 45-60 seconds.
6. Serve with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.