Ingredients for 10 servings:
1. 1 egg, beaten
2. 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
3. 1 tablespoon parsley, snipped
4. 7 1/2 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
5. 1 egg, beaten (for glaze)
6. 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, for garnish (or to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease baking sheet or use ungreased silicone baking mat on baking sheet.
2. In a small bowl combine the first beaten egg, the feta cheese, and snipped parsley.
3. Separate biscuits.
4. On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit to a 4-inch circle, about 1/8-inch thick.
5. Place 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture in the center of each dough circle. Fold two opposite edges of circles to center; fold remaining two opposite edges to center, forming a square packet. Pinch edges together to seal.
6. Place rolls seam side up on a greased baking sheet; brush with remaining beaten egg. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
7. Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes. Serve hot.