Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed & drained well
2. 6 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1/4 cup whipping cream
4. 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Place raspberries in a blender and process until smooth.
2. Pour through a strainer into a bowl and press the mixture with the back of a spoon against the sides of the strainer to squeeze out liquid.
3. Discard seeds.
4. Combine the raspberry puree, olive oil,& remaining ingredients, whisking until smooth.