Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1 (14 ounce) package cheese ravioli (frozen or fresh)
2. 1/3 cup olive oil
3. 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped (approx 2 oz)
4. 1 garlic clove, minced
5. 2 teaspoons lemon juice
6. 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
7. 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
8. 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
9. 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons of the cooking water.
2. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the walnuts. Cook, stirring, until the nuts are lightly toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, the parsley, and the reserved cooking water. Add the ravioli and toss to coat.
4. Divide among individual plates and sprinkle with the Parmesan.