Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 3 tablespoons red velvet cake mix
2. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3. 1 tablespoon cold water
4. chocolate chips or syrup
1. Combine cake mix and baking powder into a microwaveable mug. Use a mini whisk to break up any clumps.
2. Add water and whisk together completely. Mixture will be pretty thick.
3. Microwave for 1 minute on high. Check doneness. If cake mix is still shimmery, microwave for an additional 10-20 seconds. Microwaves vary so test and tune for what works.
4. Optional add ins: chocolate chips just before nuking, chocolate syrup just before serving, whipped cream.