Ingredients for 20 servings:
1. 2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and completely dried
2. 2 cups fresh red grapes, rinsed and completely dried
3. 1 cup raw shelled walnuts
4. 3/4 cup dry roasted salted peanut
5. 3/4 cup 60% cacoa bittersweet chocolate chips (I like Ghirardelli or you can use your favorite dark chocolate!)
1. Rinse your fruit and dry it completely on soft kitchen towels. (the fruit must be dry before mixing with the chocolate and nuts to keep them from getting soggy).
2. Place the blueberries and grapes into a mixing bowl or large ziploc bag.
3. Add the walnuts, peanuts, and dark chocolate and then gently toss around to coat everything in the salt from the peanuts.
4. Store in the fridge and enjoy a handful for dessert or a snack!