Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 1 lb new potato
2. 3 tablespoons olive oil
3. 2 garlic cloves, in their skins, smashed with the blade of a knife
4. 1/2 lemon, juice
5. 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
6. salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F Wash the potatoes and cut any larger ones so the pieces are all roughly the same size.
2. Put into an ovenproof dish and toss with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until golden and brown, shaking the dish halfway through the cooking time.
3. Sprinkle with lemon juice and cilantro, toss gently, and serve.