Ingredients for 3 servings:
1. 1/2 lb fresh asparagus
2. 1 cup sugar snap pea
3. 1 lb skinless salmon fillet (cut into 2-inch chunks)
4. 1/2 teaspoon table salt (divided)
5. 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
6. 6 cups romaine lettuce hearts (chopped)
7. 1/2 cup uncooked shelled frozen edamame (thawed)
8. 1/4 cup sliced radish
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 1-inch-long pieces, and cook with sugar snap peas in boiling salted water ~ use 1/4 teaspoon salt in the water. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water; drain.
3. Sprinkle salmon with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; and bake in a Pyrex dish sprayed with cooking spray, for about eight minutes. Cool salmon for 5-8 minutes before adding to salad!
4. Arrange lettuce, uncooked edamame, radishes, asparagus, sugar snap peas, and salmon on a serving plate.
5. Drizzle with Recipe #499119 or your favorite dressing. Make this Asian by adding a sesame ginger-type dressing!