Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 1/2 cucumber
2. 2 skinless salmon fillets, about 5oz each
3. 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
4. 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
5. sourdough bread, toasted to serve
1. Halve the cucumber lengthways and scoop out the seeds. Slice into half moons and put in a sieve, sprinkle with a little salt and leave to drain for 10 minutes.
2. Season the salmon fillets and put on a plate. Steam for 6 minutes or cover and microwave for 4 minutes or until cooked through. Rinse the cucumber and pat dry.
3. Flake the salmon, mix with the cucumber, yogurt and dill and season with black pepper. Serve with toast.