Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 500 g large shrimp, peeled and deveined (i used allready cooked shrimp)
2. 3 tablespoons soy sauce
3. 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
4. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
5. 1 small red bell pepper, coarsely chopped (capsicum)
6. 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
7. 16 snow peas, ends trimmed and rinsed (mangetouts)
8. 2 tablespoons water
9. 1 pinch pepper
10. 2 (200 g) straight to wok rice (unsure about size but i used 2 packets, can just have this on boiled or steamed rice)
1. combine shrimp, 2tbsp of the soy sauce and the garlic – stir with a wooden spoon until evenly coated and set aside for ten minutes.
2. add vegetable oil to wok / large frypan and set over a medium-high heat.
3. when oil is hot add red pepper and onion.
4. cook stirring constantly until the pepper is slightly softened , about 3 minutes.
5. at this point i added my straight to wok rice an heated through, if you are not doing this skip to the next step.
6. add the snow peas and shrimp mixture.
7. continue stirring and turning until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through ( i used allreay cooked shrimp) and the snow peas are tender but still crisp about 3 minutes more.
8. remove from heat and add remaining tbsp of soy sauce, water and the pepper.
9. serve imediately (on a bed of rice if you have not used straight to wok rice).