Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 3 egg yolks
2. 1 (8 ounce) can condensed milk
3. 1 graham cracker crust
4. 1/2 cup lemon juice
5. whipped topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Whip egg yolks with hand whisk until creamy.
3. Pour in condensed milk, stirring lightly to blend.
4. Add lemon juice. Mix well.
5. Pour into crust and bake for 8 minutes.
6. Option #1: Double the ingredients to fill crust completely. Allow to cool and top with whipped topping.
7. Option #2: If desired, you can make a meringue by whipping whites of three eggs until firm. Place over pie and bake until golden.