Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1 lb baby bok choy, trimmed and cut in half (about 12 heads depending on their size)
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1/2 teaspoon salt
4. 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Onto a large baking sheet, spread halved heads of baby bok choy into a single layer.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 12 minutes. Using tongs, turn each bok choy to ensure both sides are nicely browned. Return to oven to roast for another 12 minutes.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy.