Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 4 cups cubed red potatoes
2. 2 shallots, thinly sliced
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil
4. 2 tablespoons oil, from sun-dried tomatoes
5. 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
6. 1/3 cup julienned sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped
7. 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
8. 1/4 teaspoon salt
9. 1 tablespoon butter
10. 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
11. 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Boil cubed potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Heat olive oil and oil from sun-dried tomatoes over medium high heat. Add shallots and potatoes. Cook for 20-25 minutes until the shallots and potatoes turn golden.
3. Mix in spinach, tomatoes, cayenne pepper, and salt. Stir to mix ingredients. Add tablespoon butter and continue to cook until butter melts and spinach and tomatoes are heated through, about another 5 minutes.
4. Top with shredded asiago and crumbled bacon. Serve with additional salt and pepper if desired.