Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 4 skinless chicken breasts (about 200g each)
2. 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil
4. 2 cloves garlic, crushed
5. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaf
6. 1/2 teaspoon salt
7. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Mix together the paprika, oil, garlic, basil, salt and cayenne.
2. Massage this mix into the chicken breasts and allow to stand for about 20 minutes.
3. Heat a pan over medium heat, and saute on both sides until chicken is golden brown and cooked through-about 8 minutes each side depending on the thickness of your fillets.
4. Add a little more oil if you need to, though there should be enough from the marinade.
5. Slice on the diagonal and serve.