Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 cup applesauce
2. 1 1/2 cups wine-cured sauerkraut, drained & squeezed
3. 2 tablespoons coarse grain hot mustard
4. 1 medium potato, cooked, sliced
5. 1 smoked pork chop
1. Place a piece of foil in a baking dish large enough to hold the chop and other ingredients. The foil must be large enough to seal over the top of the chop
2. Place half the apple sauce in the bottom of the dish.
3. Add half of the sauerkraut.
4. Add half the potato slices.
5. Season with pepper.
6. Coat one side of the chop with half the mustard and lay it, mustard side down on the potato slices.
7. Coat the top side of the chop with remaining mustard.
8. Add remaining applesauce, then kraut and top with remaining potato slices.
9. Seal the foil over the top.
10. Bake in 350° oven for 45 minutes.
11. If you wish open the foil to brown the taters for the last 15 minutes.