Ingredients for 16 servings:
1. 1/2 cup butter
2. 1 cup sugar
3. 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
4. 1 teaspoon vanilla
5. 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
6. 1/2 cup coconut
7. 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (I crush Nillas)
9. 4 ounces cream cheese
10. 2 tablespoons butter
11. 1 teaspoon vanilla
12. 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
1. Melt butter, add sugar, lightly beaten eggs and coconut. Cook over low heat until thickened.
2. Remove from heat, add vanilla and cool.
3. Add remaining ingredients, spread in a 9 inch pan and chill.
4. When cooled, frost with cream cheese icing.
5. ICING: Blend the cream cheese, butter and vanilla, beat til smooth and creamy. Add in the icing sugar, more if needed for desired consistency. Spread the amount of icing you wish to use for the cake and refrigerate the rest, find the extra icing great to have on hand to ice muffins or cupcakes.
6. Cooking time includes chilling time.