Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 8 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 small head)
2. 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing (see note below)
3. 1 green onion, thinly sliced
4. salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring water to boiling in a large saucepan.
2. Add cauliflower; cook 15 minutes or until cauliflower is very tender.
3. Drain cauliflower; return to saucepan.
4. Add dressing, salt and pepper.
5. Mash until cauliflower is light and fluffy.
6. Sprinkle with sliced onions before serving.
7. *(note) More dressing can be added to achieve desired consistency and taste.