Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1 lb cooked pasta (Linquini works well)
2. 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil
4. 1 tablespoon butter
5. cajun seasoning (I use homemade „Essence”)
6. garlic powder
7. fresh ground pepper
8. 4 -6 ounces cream cheese
9. 1/2 cup half-and-half (approx.)
10. 1/4 cup grated fontinella cheese
1. Heat olive oil & butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Generously season one side of each chicken breast with Cajun Seasoning, garlic powder and black pepper.
3. Place chicken in skillet then season the other side.
4. While chicken is cooking prepare pasta according to package directions.
5. When chicken is cooked through and browned on both sides, remove to platter, cover and keep warm.
6. Reduce heat to low. Add cream cheese to pad drippings, add half-and-half. Amount of cream cheese and half-and-half will vary depending on desired consistency and spiciness. Stir to melt cream cheese – do not boil.
7. Serve sauce over cooked pasta. Top with sliced chicken and shredded cheese.