Ingredients for 5 servings:
1. 16 ounces white meat chicken (cooked)
2. 16 ounces fresh spinach
3. 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box Knorr vegetable soup mix
4. 1 cup mayonnaise
1. 1. Blanch spinach: Bring water to a boil and add spinach. Boil for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until spinach is bright green. Drain water from spinach and submerge spinach into a bowl of ice cold water for a few minutes. Strain spinach and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. It helps to press spinach against a sieve or use paper towels to squeeze out the water. The result is a ball of spinach that can fit into the palm of your hand. Chop spinach.
2. 2. Pour cubed chicken into a food processor and pulse 5 to 6 times to chop.
3. 3. Combine spinach and Knorr soup mix in a large mixing bowl. Mix well with clean hands. Be sure there is no visible soup mix powder. Any soup mix powder should be completely absorbed by the spinach.
4. 4. Add the chopped chicken and mayonnaise to the spinach mixture and mix thoroughly.
5. 5. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours. The chicken salad will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.