Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 1 lb spinach (washed, stems removed and lightly dry)
2. 2 green onions (diced) or 2 scallions (diced)
3. 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4. 4 garlic cloves (sliced) or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
5. 2 tablespoons water
6. 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1/2 teaspoon parsley
7. 2 hot green peppers (seeded and sliced)
8. salt and black pepper
1. Sauté the onion and garlic with oil in a medium pot for 2 minutes.
2. Add 2 tablespoons water, black pepper and salt. Stir for1 minute.
3. Lower the heat, add spinach, quick stir for five minutes; add the Italian seasoning or parsley; remove from heat before it releases water.
4. Add the peppers, mix and cover it. Serve it cold or hot.