Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 2 cups spinach leaves, washed
2. 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
3. 1 pinch of grated nutmeg
5. fresh ground black pepper
6. 1/4 cup walnuts, freshly chopped
7. 1/4 cup vegetarian blue cheese, crumbled
1. Wash the spinach and remove any tough stems.
2. Place in a saucepan with just the water left from washing clinging to the leaves and cook over low heat until the spinach wilts, about 10 minutes.
3. Transfer the spinach to a plate and place another plate on top.
4. Squeeze the plates together to remove excess water from the spinach.
5. Melt the butter in the saucepan, add the spinach and the nutmeg, toss to coat.
6. Stir in the walnuts and blue cheese.
7. Serve immediately before the cheese melts completely.