Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1/2 cup whipping cream
2. 1/2 cup prepared lemon curd
3. 1 grated lemon, rind of
4. 2 pints baskets strawberries, stemmed and sliced
5. mint sprig, for garnish
1. In medium bowl whip cream to form stiff peaks.
2. In another medium bowl mix about one-fourth of the cream into lemon curd to blend thoroughly, then fold in remaining cream and the lemon peel.
3. Chill well.
4. To serve, arrange 3 layers of strawberries and 2 layers of lemon cream in each of 4 stemmed glasses, beginning and ending with strawberries.
5. Garnish with mint.
6. Serve with small crisp cookies.