Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 2 cups white quinoa
2. 6 large strawberries, hulled and chopped
3. 2 handfuls fresh Baby Spinach, chopped
4. 1/4-1/3 cup chopped almonds or 1/4-1/3 cup slivered almonds
5. poppy seeds or other sweet vinaigrette
1. Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Cool for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
2. When ready to serve, mix together the chilled quinoa, strawberries, chopped spinach and almonds.
3. Drizzle the dressing over the top.
4. Serve chilled as main dish, or side dish. Perfect for lunch too!