Ingredients for 8 servings:
1. nonstick cooking spray
2. 2 tablespoons pine nuts
3. 1 garlic clove, minced
4. 8 stalks celery
5. 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (or cream cheese with sun-dried tomatoes)
6. 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
7. 2 tablespoons dry roasted sunflower seeds
8. celery leaves
1. Lightly coat a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add pine nuts and minced garlic. Cook over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until nuts are golden brown, stirring frequently. Set aside.
2. Remove tops and wide base from celery stalks.
3. In a small bowl stir together the creeam cheese and Italian cheese blend. Spread or spoon cheese mixture into celery.
4. Cut each filled stalk of celery into 2-inch pieces.
5. Sprinkle half the pieces with the pine nut mixture and half with the sunflower seeds.
6. If desired, top with celery leaves.