Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 70 g unsalted butter
2. 37 g icing sugar
3. 1 egg
4. 12 g almond meal
5. 125 g white flour
1. Mix the soft butter and icing sugar in a stand mixer for 1 minute.
2. While stirring add the beaten egg.
3. Then add the almond meal and flour together.
4. It should looks like coarse crumbs.
5. Pour the mixture on the benchtop and bring all the small piece together to form a ball.
6. Do not add flour even if it is crumbly.
7. Roll out between two sheets of baking paper.
8. Store in the fridge for 10 minutes.
9. Press the dough into a pan.
10. Shave off the excess on the top edge with a knife.
11. Cook 25 minutes at 200°C.
12. Set aside to cool down.