Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. olive oil
2. 2 chicken breasts
3. 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
4. 2 (100 g) sachets quick-cooking couscous (this makes enough for 4 but I make this amount as I like to take the couscous to work the next day f)
5. 700 ml water
6. 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
7. 2 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
8. 2 tablespoons lemon juice
9. 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped finely
10. 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto (Extra)
11. 60 g rocket
1. Bring the water and stock to the boil, add sachets cook according to packet instructions. (Mine is 2 minutes) Cut sachets open and pour couscous into a large bowl, fluff with fork.
2. Add juice, rind, pesto and chopped sun-dried tomatoes, stir gently to combine.
3. Add a little oil to a fry pan, rub 1 tablespoon of pesto over each breast, cook chicken on both sides until browned and cooked through.
4. Toss rocket gently into couscous.
5. To Serve: place couscous on a plate top with sliced pesto chicken.