Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
2. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
3. 1/2 cup Kraft hickory smoked barbecue sauce
4. 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
5. 2 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
6. cooked jasmine rice
1. In a nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray, cook chicken until brown on medium-high heat.
2. Once chicken is thoroughly cooked, reduce heat to medium and add garlic, barbecue sauce, light brown sugar, and soy sauce. Stir until chicken is coated with sauce mixture. Cook for an additional 5 minutes on medium heat until sauce begins to bubble.
3. Remove from heat and serve over top cooked Jasmine rice in a bowl.
4. (optional) Garnish with parsley flakes.
5. This dish was created by Walmart Mom, Heather Batts.
6. Tips: For quick cooking time, pair with 10-Minute Success Boil-in-Bag Jasmine Rice.