Ingredients for 24 servings:
1. 1 (18 ounce) box betty crocker supermoist cake mix (any flavor)
3. oil, and
4. egg, as called for on box
5. 4 drops blue food coloring
6. 12 ounces whipped vanilla frosting
7. 2 pieces rolls betty crocker fruit by the foot fruit leather
8. 1 cup graham cracker, crushed (Teddy Grahams)
9. 1 tablespoon blue sugar (or edible glitter, if desired)
10. 24 graham crackers (Teddy Grahams)
11. 12 paper drink umbrellas, if desired
12. 12 ring shaped gummy candies
13. 12 multicolored goldfish crackers
1. Heat oven to 350 for shiny pans or 325 for dark or nonstick. Place baking cups in 24 regular sized muffin cups.
2. In large bowl make cake mix as directed on box. Divide evenly among muffin cups.
3. Bake as directed on box or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minute.
4. Stir blue food color into frosting until blended. Frost cupcakes.
5. Cut 1 1/2 inch pieces from fruit snack roll, peel off paper backing. Use fruit snack as beach towel, crushed graham snacks, blue sugar, teddy bears, umbrellas, gummy candies and fish crackers to decorate.