Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 2 swordfish steaks
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1/2 cup of fresh mint, finely chopped
4. 1/3 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
5. 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
6. 1 tablespoon nam pla (fish sauce)
7. 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
8. sea salt
1. Sprinkle a little sea salt over the fish.
2. Heat the oil in a very hot skillet.
3. Cook the fish in the skillet for about 4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
4. Meanwhile, put remaining ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake vigorously.
5. Serve the fish with a little of the sauce drizzled over.