Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
2. 1 (358 ml) can evaporated milk (or you could use regular milk)
3. 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
4. 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
5. 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or more)
1. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Over medium heat, stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth and hot or microwave on high stirring every 2 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth and hot.
3. TOMATO ALFREDO SAUCE—-add 1 cup of prepared tomato spaghetti sauce to the above sauce.
4. Serve over pasta.