Ingredients for 8 servings:
1. 1 (13 ounce) container pillsbury prepared pizza crust
2. 5 tablespoons flour
3. 5 tablespoons butter
4. 1 1/2 cups whole milk
5. 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
6. salt, to taste
7. pepper, to taste
8. 1/2 lb bulk pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
9. 1/2 cup Canadian bacon, diced
10. 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
11. 3 cups cheddar cheese
12. 5 eggs
13. 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix (we used sage flavored)
14. 3 green onions, chopped
15. 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
1. Spread pizza dough into a pizza pan or cookie sheet and press up the sides. Bake according to package directions.
2. Prepare ingredients so they are ready to assemble into a pizza.
3. Cook the sausage, bacon, and dice the Canadian Bacon.
4. Chop the onion.
5. Grate 3 cups of Cheddar cheese.
6. Slightly beat the eggs with the seasoning packet from the Stove Top and soak in the stuffing mix to soften a bit. Then scramble the mixture til eggs are set.
8. To make the gravy/sauce:
9. Melt the butter in a sauce pan over medium heat.
10. When it is sizzling, add the flour and whisk well until there are no dry clumps.
11. Let this gently bubble for 2 minutes or so, but do NOT let it begin to brown. This will remove the starchy taste from the flour.
12. Remove from heat and slowly pour in the milk and cream and whisk very well til smooth.
13. Return to burner and heat on medium until it is thick. (It will be much thicker than what you would ordinarily make a gravy to be. But it needs to be in order to sit on top of the crust instead of getting absorbed into it).
14. Season with salt and pepper to taste. (keep in mind that there are a lot of salty ingredients in a pizza so use a light hand when salting).
15. —————————————Assemble the pizza:
16. Spread 1 cup gravy/sauce mixture on prepared crust.
17. Sprinkle one cup cheddar cheese on top of gravy.
18. Next evenly distribute egg/stuffing mixture.
19. Spread another cup of gravy over eggs.
20. Sprinkle Canadian bacon, pork sausage, and bacon next.
21. Sprinkle remaining two cups of cheddar.
22. Top with chopped green onions and chopped basil and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.