Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
2. 2 ounces blue cheese (crumbled)
3. 3 ounces bacon (cooked crisp & crumbled)
4. 3 ounces fresh tomatoes (diced, use only tomato meat or pulp)
5. 4 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
6. 8 slices bread
1. Combine the cream cheese w/the blue cheese & mix well to a smooth consistency.
2. Add crisped bacon pieces & diced tomato to the cheese mixture & mix just well enough to achieve a good distribution.
3. Put 8 slices sandwich bread on your cutting board or counter. Using a pastry brush, brush approx 1/2 tbsp of the Italian salad dressing on ea slice of bread.
4. Turn over 4 slices of the bread & spread 3 oz of the cheese mixture on those 4 slices (You should have 12 oz of cheese mixture for this).
5. Top ea of those slices w/the other 4 slices so all the exposed bread surfaces are the ones spread w/the Italian salad dressing.
6. Grill your sandwiches & enjoy!