Ingredients for 8 servings:
1. 4 1/2 cups fresh pineapple, „medium, peeled, cored, and cut into bite size pieces
2. 11 ounces mandarin oranges, canned and drained
3. 1 medium mango, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
4. 1 cup frozen dark sweet cherries, thawed, pitted, unsweetened
5. 2 tablespoons Amaretto
6. 2 medium bananas, cut into 1/2 inch slices
7. 1 cup flaked coconut
8. 1/2 cup macadamia nuts or 1/2 cup sliced almonds, chopped
1. In a large bowl combine pineapple, oranges, mango, cherries, and amaretto.
2. Transfer mixture to an ungreased 3-quart casserole.
3. Bake in a 350 degree oven, uncovered for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in bananas, sprinkle with coconut and macadamia nuts or sliced almonds. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until fruit is heated through and coconut/nuts are golden brown.
5. Serve warm, spooning liquid in bottom of casserole over fruit.