Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1 large onion, thinly sliced
2. 1 garlic clove, minced
3. 1/4 cup butter, melted
4. 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, diced
5. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
6. 1/2 teaspoon salt
7. 1/4 teaspoon pepper
8. 2 lbs turkey breast cutlets
9. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
10. 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
11. 1/2 cup chablis (or other dry white wine)
12. 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
13. 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the melted butter in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until almost tender. Add mushrooms, and saute, stirring constantly, until tender. Remove the vegetables from the skillet with a slotted spoon, reserving the drippings in the skillet. Set the vegetables aside.
2. Combine flour, salt, and pepper; stir well. Dredge the turkey in the flour mixture. Add oil to the skillet. Brown the turkey in the drippings and oil 2 minutes on each side; sprinkle with tarragon just before turning. Pour the wind and lemon juice over the turkey.
3. Add the reserved vegetable mixture, and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until turkey is done. Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!