Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 4 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into french fry strips.
2. 1/4 cup butter, melted
3. salt and pepper
4. garlic powder
5. onion powder
6. 1 dash cayenne pepper
1. Spread potatoes on lightly greased jelly roll pan and bake at 375° for 15 minutes.
2. Drizzle melted butter over (use more if needed to coat all of the potatoes).
3. Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper, then add other seasonings as desired.
4. Toss together to be sure all of potatoes are coated with butter and seasonings.
5. Return to oven until potatoes are crisp and tender.