Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 6 chicken thighs, with bone in, skin removed
2. 1/2 cup flour (I used wheat, but you can use what you like)
3. 2 tablespoons chili powder
4. 3/4 cup fat free ranch dressing (or use light)
5. 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
6. 1/2 cup corn flakes, crushed
7. 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
8. 1 tablespoon garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. Remove the skin from your chicken thighs.
3. You will need 3 bowls or dishes.
4. In the first bowl add and mix the flour and chili powder. Dredge the chicken in the flour and chili powder mixture.
5. Then in the second bowl dip the chicken in the ranch dressing.
6. Add together the bread crumbs, corn flakes, parm cheese and garlic powder in the third bowl.
7. Dip each chicken in bread crumb mixture.
8. Place chicken on foil lined baking sheet.
9. Cook for 40-45 minutes.
10. These are so good and crispy!