Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 lb veggie crumbles, hamburger style
2. 2 teaspoons oil
3. 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (or use your home made)
4. 1 cup water
5. 1 large tomatoes, diced (can use more if you like)
6. 1/2 cup sliced green onion
7. 1/2 head green leaf lettuce, shredded (can also use red leaf or romaine lettuce)
8. 1 1/4 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
9. salsa, to taste
10. 10 taco shells (or 8 inch whole wheat tortillas if you wish to wrap them)
1. Warm veggie crumbles crumbles in sauté pan with the oil.
2. Add water and taco seasoning to crumbles and bring to a boil.
3. Simmer and stir until desired consistency is reached.
4. Dice tomatoes, green onions,shred cheese, and shred lettuce, all to desired amounts as you know how your family eats.
5. Spoon some crumbles into shell or tortilla, and top tomato, lettuce, cheese and salsa.
6. Wrap it up if using the tortillas.