Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 cup brown sugar
2. 1 cup white sugar
3. 1 cup walnuts
4. 1/2 cup evaporated milk
5. 2 tablespoons butter
6. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
7. 1 teaspoon cinnamon
8. 1 teaspoon honey
1. Combine sugars and milk in saucepan over medium heat. Stirring, with a wood spoon, do not scorch milk.
2. Spray baking non-stick spray on cookie sheet or aluminium foil laid on top of thick towels.
3. Once mixture boils, stir in butter, walnuts, spices and honey. Continue to heat, without stirring, until between 235 to 240 degrees F. (113 to 116 degrees C) Recommended you purchase a digital thermometer-great investment!
4. Once temperature has been reached, remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
5. Beat until thickened until liquid poured from wooden spoon starts to pour slowly.
6. Immediately drop by one spoonfull onto sprayed cookie sheet or foil.
7. Let cool and freeze in small bags of 3 to 4 per bag. THESE ARE SOO GOOD YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EAT JUST ONE!