Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1 lb bonless pork cutlet, pounded to less than 1/4 thick
4. 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
5. 2 large eggs
6. 1 tablespoon milk
7. 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
8. 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
9. lemon wedge
1. Pat the pork cutlets dry with paper towels.
2. Season them with salt and pepper.
3. Set up a standard breading procedure in 3 shallow bowls or pie plates. Put flour in 1, eggs and milk in another, and bread crumbs in the last.
4. Beat the eggs and milk together.
5. Dredge each of the pork cutlets first in flour, then egg wash and then the bread crumbs.
6. Transfer the coated cutlets to a platter.
7. Heat a large straight sided skillet, add vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
8. Carefully, transfer the coated cutlets into the hot oil to fry.
9. Since they are so thin, the pork will cook very quickly, about 2 minutes per side.
10. Drain the cutlets on a paper towel lined plate.
11. Serve with lemon wedges.