Ingredients for 36 servings:
1. 2 (1/2 ounce) boxes black cherry gelatin
2. 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin (Knox, Box comes with 4 packets, use two IF you want very firm shots)
3. 2 cups boiling water
4. 1 cup Creme de Cacao
5. 1/2 cup coffee, cold
6. 36 maraschino cherries, fresh with stem if possible
7. 7 ounces whipped cream
8. 6 ounces chocolate syrup
1. Measure water in a microwave safe measuring cup. Microwave for 3 minutes or until water begins to a boil. If you do not have a microwave you can use a pan and a stove top.
2. Pour jello powder into a large container, if possible one with a pouring spout like a measuring cup or pitcher, and add hot water. Stir until dissolved.
3. Measure creme de cacao and coffee and add to the jello mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Arrange 36 small disposable plastic or paper cups, about 1 to 2 ounces in size, in a container to protect from spills.
5. Pour an equal amount of jello into each cup and place container in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
6. When ready to serve shake can of whipped cream well and invert over each cup. Spray a small dollop of whipped cream on top. Drizzle with about a teaspoon of chocolate syrup and top with a cherry!
7. Have fun!