Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 6 -8 large baking potatoes
2. 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
3. 1 (8 ounce) box Velveeta cheese, cut in chunks
4. 2 chicken bouillon cubes
5. 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
6. 1/4 lb bacon, cooked and broken into bits
7. water (to cover potatoes to boil)
8. salt & pepper
1. Peel and cut potatoes into cubes and place in a large stock pot.
2. Add boullion cubes and cover with water (just enough to cover the potatoes.).
3. Boil until potatoes are fork-tender (about 30-40 minutes), but do not drain.
4. Add Velveeta and stir until melted. Add sour cream, and salt & pepper to taste.
5. Heat until warmed through.
6. Serve topped with grated cheese and bacon bits.