Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 6 garlic cloves, pureed
2. 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
3. 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
4. 1 teaspoon salt
5. 1/2 teaspoon cornflour
6. 400 g pork loin, thinly sliced
7. olive oil
8. 200 g garden peas (or snow peas, chopped)
9. 200 g bok choy, chopped
10. 200 g king oysters or 200 g other mushrooms, sliced
11. 1 red capsicum, sliced
12. 1 onion, sliced
13. 150 g bamboo shoots, sliced
14. 150 g bean sprouts
15. 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
16. 1 tablespoon cornflour
17. 1/2 liter chicken stock
18. salt and pepper
1. Combine the garlic, oyster sauce, soya sauce, salt and cornflour in a bowl. Add the pork slices and mix well to ensure the pork is well coated. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. In a large wok, stir fry each of the vegetables except the bean sprouts separately in a little hot olive oil for about 2 minutes each, then keep aside in a bowl, Similarly fry the bean sprouts but only for 1 minute. Add to the bowl.
3. Remove the pork from the marinade and stir fry in a little hot olive oil until cooked (around 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Return all the vegetables to the wok and mix well.
5. Combine the oyster sauce, cornflour and chicken stock in a jug and then add to the wok. Season and bring to a simmer. Serve immediately with or over rice or noodles.