Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into pieces or 3 chicken breasts, shredded
2. 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
3. 1/2 onion, chopped
4. 1 (1 ounce) package cream cheese
5. 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack, etc.) or 2 cups your favorite cheddar cheese, mix (Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack, etc.)
6. 1 pint heavy whipping cream
7. 1 bit butter
1. Sauté onion in small amount of butter.
2. When transparent, add chicken pieces and can of green chilies.
3. Mix well and add cream cheese.
4. Cook over low heat until cream cheese melts.
5. Put mixture in a 13 x 9 baking pan, top with 1 cup of grated cheese Pour the whipping cream over the top and then put the last cup of grated cheese over that.
6. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or so, checking to make sure the cheese gets bubbly, not burnt.