Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 10 small red potatoes (2-inch in diameter)
2. 1 tablespoon olive oil
3. 1 teaspoon salt
4. 3 slices vegetarian bacon
5. 5 teaspoons low-fat sour cream
6. 10 teaspoons cheddar cheese, shredded
7. 6 chives, finely chopped
8. paprika (to garnish)
1. Preheat the oven to 375*F.
2. Slice off the small portion from one side of each potato to create a flat base. Toss the potatoes in a bowl with the oil and salt.
3. Arrange potatoes, cut side down on a baking sheet. Bake 20-30 minutes, or until soft.
4. Meanwhile, cook the bacon till done, then chop or crumble.
5. Allow potatoes to cool slightly. Slice off the top of each potato and scoop ou 1 tbls. flesh. Stuff each potato with 1/2 teaspoons sour cream and 1 teaspoons cheese, then sprinkle with veggie bacon, chives and paprika. Enjoy!