Ingredients for 10 servings:
1. 4 ripe tomatoes, chopped
2. 1 -2 garlic clove, finely chopped
3. 3 tablespoons olive oil
6. 20 -24 slices baguette
7. 5 -6 slices serrano ham
8. chopped fresh basil or flat leaf parsley, to serve
1. Mix together the chopped tomatoes, garlic clove/s, olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Keep the mixture in the fridge until needed.
3. To serve, toast the slices of baguette. Spoon a little tomato topping on to each piece of toast.
4. Tear the slices of jamón serrano into pieces and put one piece on each slice of bread.
5. Arrange on a large attractive plate, sprinkle with chopped basil or flat leaf parsley and eat!