Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 2 cups elbow macaroni
2. 1 tablespoon light margarine
3. 2 tablespoons flour
4. 2 cups skim milk
5. 4 ounces 2% Velveeta reduced fat cheese product (cubed)
6. 2 cups 2% cheddar cheese (divided)
7. 1 cup 2% mozzarella cheese
1. Cook macaroni according to box, pour into colander and leave. DO NOT RINSE>.
2. Turn burner to med. Melt butter in pan, add flour and whisk together. Add milk and whisk constantly till warm and thickened. Remove from heat. Whisk in Velveeta, 1 cup cheddar and mozzarella, till melted and smooth.
3. Add macaroni to cheese mixture. Stir until well combined.
4. Heat oven to 350°F Pour mac and cheese into 2 qt casserole. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or till cheese on top is melted.