Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 slices bacon
2. 1/2 cup onion, chopped
3. 10 1/2 ounces condensed tomato soup, Campbell
4. 10 ounces water
5. 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
6. 10 ounces lima beans, frozen
7. 10 ounces corn, frozen
8. 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
1. In 3 quart saucepan over low heat cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to paper towwls to drain, reserving 1 tablespoon in pan. Crumble bacon and set aside.
2. Over medium heat, in hot drippings cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in soup, water, Worcestershire and pepper. Heat to boiling. Add lima beans and corn. Return to boiling. Stir to separate vegetables.
4. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
5. Stir in chicken and reserved bacon; heat through.